We will promote your track to a playlist with over 100k followers for a minimum of 4 weeks or possibly longer.
A playlist of 100k followers will generally give you up to 4k-6k monthly listeners and up to 4k-6k streams!
The listeners of our selected playlists are real people that enjoy listening to music. Spotify users tune into playlists while they study, workout and entertain. Placing your track on these playlists helps you get discovered.
Our playlists are carefully selected to ensure they have an organic following. When selecting which playlists we allow on our curator network we look at several metrics to ensure that the streams and monthly listeners generated are legit.
Get in Spotify's algorithm.
When you start to playlist your tracks with our services you can expect your tracks to get added to Spotify's algorithmic playlists also known as their Made for you playlists. This will generate additional streams through those playlists, example of these playlists are: Your Daily Mix, Your Discover Weekly, Release Radar and more.
Submit your best track.
All submissions are carefully reviewed for quality and are subject to approval.
We want to ensure you have a successful campaign so when you submit your track we look at the following metrics:
- Does the track have great audio quality?
- Does it have a mainstream sound?
- Most of our curators' playlist genres include: Rap, R&B, Rock, Pop, EDM, Reggaeton and Country. If your track falls outside of these generic genres drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org before you order so we can ensure we can place your track on a solid playlist.
Your success is our #1 goal.
We want to ensure your success and if we feel your track is not ready for primetime your order will be fully refunded.
Other important information:
- Due to heavy volume of orders please allow up to 72 hours for your track to be pitched and playlisted.
- We are currently not accepting instrumental tracks.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
*Buying and selling streams is against both Muse Promotion or Spotify's terms of service. We do not sell streams or followers, we offer exposure to a network of playlist curators to help either establish or build on an existing fan base.*