Make your plan and get on track.
Getting legitimate plays for your music in Spotify can be difficult. Knowing which services you can trust in that don’t use bots can be beating because you never know what you are going to get. There’s a plethora of promotional services out there that offer campaigns to promote your music but it’s up to you to pick the one that will work well for you and your budget. That’s only the start of it. What’s your plan to succeed in this industry?
Are you asking yourself the right questions and are your answers the right ones?
- What is your goal?
- Do you ever asked yourself what successful artists have in common?
- Do you need a record label to back you up to be successful?
- Is it possible to do this all by yourself?
- Are you connecting to right influencers?
Research shows that successful artists are backed up by record labels. What do record labels look for in an artist and how do you get noticed? If your goal is be a successful artist and to be signed by a major record label, what steps you will take to get there? If your goal is something else how are you going to get there?
Ask yourself the following questions to help figure out where you are at and what you need to do to get recognized by your target audience.
- Are your tracks catchy?
- Are you putting out quality content?
- Do your tracks encapsulate an emotional response from your listeners?
- Does your audience follow you after they hear your track or read your story?
- What’s your story and is it out there?
We can help you get your music out there but it’s up to you to make your plan and take action. In the coming weeks we will try our best to answer these questions and although each answer might not fit your exact goal, it’s up to you to take the advice to heart and tailor it to fit your plan.
Check back next week for part 2.